0
Hip-hop artiste and music producer, Paul Nuamah Donkor, popularly known as Jay So has described M.anifest as “hateful” in a single titled ‘Preach’.

The song is in reaction to the ongoing beef between Sarkodie and M.anifest. Sarkodie dropped ‘Kanta’ on Sunday as a reply to M.anifest’s ‘god MC’ which some believe was directed at the former following his release of ‘Bossy’.
Jay So who produced ‘Bossy’ is wondering why M.anifest recorded ‘god MC’ after M.anifest confessed to him in April that the ‘Bossy’ track was “hot”.

“I played ‘Bossy’ for your man way back in April
You told me it was hot way back in April
So why the diss track? I can say that you’re hateful
You took shot to that track that had me and him
And you supposed to be a friend
I mean it’s just rap but it’s bogus of you pretend
 I feel like you betrayed our friendship so you could trend
I hope you know how this will end?”

 Jay So however dropped some lines to big up some rappers who have contributed to the growth of hip-hop in Ghana.


Post a Comment

 
Top