0
Rapper M.anifest is curently on tour in Geneva and has has decided to react to Sarkodie’s diss song about he using GTP to sew Kaba in Sark’s #Kanta song.

In the song, Sark was like,

Sarkodie in the diss song to Sarkodie said,

“ Tie! me tɔɔ dross wɔ Kanta, salmon, agushi ne hamper
Terry me serɛ wo a bɔ mɔden a na girl na ɔkɔ ɔn-drop-e ne number
See me I’m far from a rapper
Me no me swag yɛ dapper
Obi bɛ diss-e me a na ɛnyɛ rapper ɔde GTP ntoma pam kaba
Me no me rap yɛ authentic
Jay-Z a ya mix-e with Kendrick
Nansa yi sɛ boys nni swag na sɛ ntaade no nnɔɔso a ɔmo claim-e afro-centric
Ntɔtɔfeefee wanna diss

On reacting to Sarkodie’s Kaba line, he posted a photo of him on Instagram and captioned it, “Geneva, Switzerland we’re outchea! Show this Wed july 6!#godMCinGeneva. #KabaFestive

A photo posted by M.anifest (@manifestive) on

Post a Comment

 
Top