0
Argentina and Barcelona forward Lionel Messi Revealed in a recent interview on 90 minutes Extra that, Ghana’s Asamoah Gyan is one of the greatest goal scorers he has ever se
en.Argentina and Barcelona forward Lionel Messi Revealed in a recent interview on 90 minutes Extra that, Ghana’s Asamoah Gyan is one of the greatest goal scorers he has ever seen.


“I Like his hard work and dedication to his national team and his clubs. I watch him play several times and I really like the goal he scored against Germany in Brazil. I might say that, he is one of the greatest goal scorers I have ever seen.” Messi Revealed.

He also mentioned a couple of players like Maradona, Brazil Ronaldo and Ronaldinho, Raul, Zinedine Zidane, Ibrahimovic, Cristiano Ronaldo, Etoo, Pele and others.

Credit:Ghtune



Post a Comment

 
Top