0
 It is time again for a swimwear special! Every year there are new African designers that add some really beautiful swimwear to their collection. Having a great swimsuit or bikini is essential. And especially one that stands out and makes you look even better. April is just the right time to get your beach wardrobe ready and ensure you have a head-turning swim piece to call your own. Besides a great print – the fit and material are everything. The material should be soft and not cut uncomfortably into the skin. I also like to buy pieces that I can mix and match with each other.


I  love the swimwear designs by Andrea Iyamah! I wish she would also offer sporty swim shorts as option,  they are much more my style than the high cut bottoms. A swimwear shoot in the desert? Well, I guess you don’t need water if you just want to catch a tan. Masterfully mixed the different prints and stripes combined with solid colors in some of the bikini tops. All very beautiful – but somehow I feel I have seen this before – or is it just me?

 Ayanah Swimwear is doing eco swimwear the African way. I really like their cuts and prints. If you like them too and want to own a piece go and support their campaign to launch their 2016 collection. Only 8 days left and they still need 4 K USD to make it happen. Click here to help and invest in your future cool swimwear outfit.





Post a Comment

 
Top